Creating a website that makes money requires many tools to get things done. When you are starting out, I am sure you will be looking to minimize your cost as much as possible. Some of the tools that you may need are not cheap and could also involve recurring monthly payments. However, there are many free tools out there on the internet. The challenge is to find the one that works for you. I’d like to share my personal choices of free tools that are useful for building an online marketing business.
This is an evolving list. I will add any good resources that I come across from time to time. So, make sure, you come and check out the latest list.
- Screen Recorder – Bandicam
- Image Compressor – Compress JPEG
- Plagiarism Checker – Paper Rater
- Domain Name Generator – NameMesh
- WP Theme Checker – WP Theme Detector
- Graphic Creation – Canva
- All in one SEO resource – Small SEO Tools
- Headline Analyzer – Sumo
- Online File Converter – Online Convert
- URL Shortener – Bitly
- Domain Name Generator = Instant Domain Search